Packet Pick-up for the Get Lucky will be happening soon. You can come get your items, or your friends or family can do it for you just by bringing a copy of your photo ID and your bib number. There is NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP, so if you cannot attend packet pick-up before the race you can consider purchasing a mailing option during registration, in which we will send you your race bib, chip and hoodie.
Friday, March 10th 11am-7pm
Click here for directions
If you cannot attend packet pick-up:
- You can have your gear picked up by a friend or family member. They MUST have a photo copy or a picture of your photo ID (texted or emailed to your phone) with them along with your bib number to pick up your packet.
- You can have your packet mailed to you. It is a $14.99 convenience fee during online registration for a packet mailing. The convenience fee will be $14.99 if you request the mailing after registration. Click here to request mail-out. Mailouts must be requested by February 25, 2017 to ensure delivery in time for the race. Mailout schedule for Get Lucky: Week of February 24th.
- While there is no general race day packet pick-up, if you cannot attend any of the scheduled packet pick-ups or don't have anyone who can pick up for you or purchase a mailout, then, for a $20 convenience fee per person, we will have your packet waiting for you at our information/registration tent on race day. This must be prearranged by March 11th, as only the packets of those who have prearranged this with us will be there on race day. Click here to email our registration department. If you choose this option, please keep in mind we cannot guarantee your gear size will be available.
Two Ways to speed up your trip through packet pick-up:
1. Bring your bib number and photo ID with you
2. If you want to come when it's least busy, consider coming during the middle hours of packet pick-up. While steady with participants, those middle hours are usually easier to navigate because they are after the early rush and before the late rush.